Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1uzfe Into Is200 Query

oneeyefrail

Hello people.as some of u may be aware im in the process of dropping this fat lump in to the is200(well i will be),getting all the parts sorted first before i starting ripping the is200 apart.

My question is this 1uzfe wil be running twin turbos /lower comp etc etc but im a little(correction REALLY) concerned about the is 200 rear diff...this will just get distroyed with the power hike what im wondering is,is it possible to fit the mk3 supra diff on the is200??going to be running the mk3 supra box and cut prop etc(r154) but im not sure about this diff...any suggestions.cheers

• 4 weeks later...
IIRC Monster Mat said he had the original diff on his .... 500+bhp

Yep thats right its only just been changed this week to a Kaaz 2 way LSD so its been on there for quite a few years with some reasonable punishment

IIRC Monster Mat said he had the original diff on his .... 500+bhp

not sure that the bhp figure quoted was ever proven :whistling:

think 400 is more like it................

then how many miles has it done since conversion before thinking it would stand the extra grunt

I'd say supra jza80 diff would be suitable

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links