Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warning Light

justinam

Hi i have a IS220SE and its done about 6000miles and the oil maintance warning light has come on, my nearest dealer is about 30miles away, is there some way of reseting it on the dash without going to main dealer. many thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi i have a IS220SE and its done about 6000miles and the oil maintance warning light has come on, my nearest dealer is about 30miles away, is there some way of reseting it on the dash without going to main dealer. many thanks.

did you have it from new ,how old is it and is there any service history to date.

• 1 year later...
if its done to reset it you just hold the trip switch then press the start button (without the clutch down) you will see the odometer count down then zero itself. job done

Have the same problem and tried this. Doesn't work. Any other suggestions???

:crybaby::crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...
if its done to reset it you just hold the trip switch then press the start button (without the clutch down) you will see the odometer count down then zero itself. job done

Have the same problem and tried this. Doesn't work. Any other suggestions???

:crybaby::crybaby:

it tells you how to do it in your hand book

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links