Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying Is200

Hey guys,

I'm in the process of hunting down my perfect IS200.

As I have never owned one before, only driven one for about 10 minutes...Just wondered what the cost of running one is like.

How are they for fuel economy, parts costs, maintenance/servicing.

Also is there anything to watch out for when buying one? I'm looking for something between 99-01 which ain't that old but are they any lil things that might creep up if they have done 100,000+ miles?

Any help would be much appreciated

Stiggy Joe

Cool, thanks rob.

Sorry still getting used to the forum i'll try searching first in future ;)

welcome,i think its better to put a post up like you have done , there wouldnt be any posts on the site if it wasnt for people like you. regarding mileage etc i would say buy a well serviced model and looked after etc and it should be as good as a low mileage one.good luck on your search , keep an eye out for some that come up for sale on here.

I'm selling mine over the next few weeks (hopefully) IS200 SE

93K 99 (V) although private plate comes with it (glenavron Pine) GREEN

4 x new tyres front 3000m ago back 1000m ago

Brand new disc's & pads ie bought just last week (thees are due to be replaced again under warranty next week because of faulty disc's)

FSH lexus service history for the 1st 7yrs private garage after that

Geometry with dr bones 7K ago

Pm me for more info or if your interested although I won't be selling until I've found the right IS300

I HAVE EVERY RECEIPT FROM THIS CARS BIRTH FROM WINDSCREEN WIPERS TO CAM AND TIMMING BELTS

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links