Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi , dont suppose you know the number of the breaker ? as this is the 1st time ive heard pf a mk3 being broken and need a n/s frt side light lens, and amp ! lol

cheers steve

i am thinking of stripping mine as i have not got the moeny for another auto box and when i do get it all done what are they worth now as mine is not in A1 con drives well ect just the body work bonnet and bumpers ect

so if i do i will let you know i am still in to minds as i want to keep it but i can not afford the insurance as all my ncb is on my trans am and they ant the cheapist of things to insure anyway but it as been in the same place for over a year now so i have to do some thing with it

i am thinking of stripping mine as i have not got the moeny for another auto box and when i do get it all done what are they worth now as mine is not in A1 con drives well ect just the body work bonnet and bumpers ect

so if i do i will let you know i am still in to minds as i want to keep it but i can not afford the insurance as all my ncb is on my trans am and they ant the cheapist of things to insure anyway but it as been in the same place for over a year now so i have to do some thing with it

hi did you say you were after a gear box i have one of a ls400 1991 if intrested thanks steve

i didn't think any classic insurance used your ncb?

have you checked? or ask what the price difference is without the ncb?

i'm sure i heard somewhere that you could buil up a seperate classic ncb? not an ncb as such but that kind of thing.

i've had loads of different classic insurance and they've never used my ncb.

i was actually going to look into trying to insure my 400 with classic as its now ten years old and i think thats the age it has to be, and i only do about 3k miles a year? worth a look.

i'm sure they wont use your ncb?

they ask so they know your driving record. i'd look into it if i was you.

sorry for going off topic

and have they asked for proof of your ncb? and are you getting another year when you renew?

i think you may have it wrong? all my classic insurance has been around the £100 mark with no ncbs

i hope you can sort something out

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links