Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Arch Rolling

Yaumeister

Hi mate,

I needed my rears doing slightly with the 255/40x18's I'm running.

The company I used is in Romford Essex, and are BMW related.

In the end I opted for a slight cut (about 3-4mm) rather than a roll,

they then double re sealed the paintwork, all done in 50 mins for £55 inc vat.

Thanks for the info Wozza, may I double check you got 255/40 in the rear? Looking at the wheel size guide it recommends 255/35, and as mine is lowered 30mm on TTEs, I figured I will need arch rolling as per guide.

Any particular reason why you chose a cut instead or a roll?

Does this company you used offer arch rolling service?

yes mate 255/40x18's as per IS250 Sport rims OE size, my suspension is not lowered though.

The arch roller was broken (had been loaned out the day before) when I had mine done but I am sure it would be replaced by now.

Only needed a little roll, but it was bugging me like mad with a very minor scrape on one side every now and again so just had it done.

They removed the same amount off on both sides just in case of any future problems.

http://www.bmwmstyle.co.uk/ is the company.

They were very helpful to me when I was there, and they were very interested in the S/C IS200.

Took one of the guys for a spin when it was done :D

• 4 weeks later...

archenemy.co.uk started off on SXOC (200SX owner's club) and the guy is highly regarded.

I just bought a few arch rollers & did my SX myself. Don't need to do the LS400 yet as it's still on the original 205/65s :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links