Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chin Up Bar And Dumbell Bar

Rikos

Hello all,

I am after a chin up bar and dumbell bars (or dumbell's with adjustable weights).

I have a bar with adjustable weights and fixed dumbells but want to be able to adjust the weight on the dumbells as well.

Has anyone got any they dont use or need anymore?? Just thought i'd ask on here as i know there are a few fitness guru's who may have some bits spare.

I have found bits on eBay but obviously trying to save as much money as possible (the habits of working in accounts).

Thanks all

The doorway chin up bars aren't worth a w**k don't bother , they dont let you chin with your hands wide enough to build you back and lats , plus I don't trust em , thats your bodyweight hanging on that , your much better buying a Chinning / dipping station from Bodypower Sports , its made by Marcy the same people who my Olympic set and bench are made by so its quality gear , check out their website its www.bodypower.co.uk , mine was £129.00 new but that was a few years ago , I order all my equipment from these people , their top bannanas . here's a pic of one like mine .

Hope this helps .

B)

post-22839-1209126501.jpg

Does that support your weight without any extra weights on at all?

Yeah an I'm 13.5st , its superb its a dip station as well as chins (wide or narrow grip) raised press ups an a Roman chair for abs , believe me you wont regret it , its my most used peice of kit along with a gymball.

Regards

Paul

B)

Yeah Lex thats ok , you can get wide and narrow , remember on narrow chins keep a underhand grip and on wide chins go for overhand grip and as wide as poss , when ten is easy dont go for more rep's , add weight on a weight belt n chain n keep the reps to 8-10 .

Fit me ...........Fit to drop .

:lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links