Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Lit Up Inside At Night

I read a review somewhere where it said a lot of buttons weren't lit up at night making it difficult to find them.

Surely this isn't correct ??? How well lit up are the buttons ? Can the brightness of them be adjusted ?

Can you set the brightness fairly bright ? One of the problems with my Merc is the buttons can't be made very bright.

I read a review somewhere where it said a lot of buttons weren't lit up at night making it difficult to find them.

Surely this isn't correct ??? How well lit up are the buttons ? Can the brightness of them be adjusted ?

Can you set the brightness fairly bright ? One of the problems with my Merc is the buttons can't be made very bright.

The 2006 model didn't have the boot and petrol cover opening buttons illuminated if that's what you mean, but the new ones do..they're also mounted side by side whereas before the boot opener was above the petrol opener.

My SE-L is a 2006 model, but even so I have no problems locating any of the buttons...when you've had the car a while you'll know where they are, or perhaps in your case you may have to carry a torch :lol: .

Cheers. What I am trying to say is does the cabin look impressive lit up at night.

My Merc isn't great because you can't make the buttons bright enough.

The cabin is fine at night and quite impresive the foot wells are also illuminated which enhances the overall great looks. - Merv

I'm sure one of the guys on here posted up pics of the dash illuminated at night when he first got his IS250 - have a search around and you'll probably find it.

Although I think the buttons will always look dim because of the way the dash is done. Our Merc CLS is the same, because the instrument cluster and satnav screen are so bright, the buttons will always look dim as they're only lit up by bulbs - never really been a problem though, just an observation :)

Cheers. What I am trying to say is does the cabin look impressive lit up at night.

My Merc isn't great because you can't make the buttons bright enough.

I think my 250SE Auto looks great at night. The 'laser style ' LED from the roof that illuminates the gear selector is pretty neat (but then I am easily impressed)

I think my 250SE Auto looks great at night. The 'laser style ' LED from the roof that illuminates the gear selector is pretty neat (but then I am easily impressed)

Ooh I like that. I'm easily impressed too.

ps Cheers for the piccies Tango.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links