Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Tein Super Street

DimitrisTS

I think of ordering the Tein Super Street suspension kit (w/o the topmounts).

I have the sport model and i find the front low enough but the rear disproportional high!

I am also happy enough with current behavior of the OEM suspension, although i would like

a little more rigid and presice control but without much cost over the comford of the ride.

So, if can anyone enlighten me, how low can i go with this kit, and how its adjustment margins

compare to the OEM suspension characteristics.

I understand that it does n't have direct height adjustment but only via spring pre-load...

Thanks in advance.

I have the sport model and i find the front low enough but the rear disproportional high!

I am also happy enough with current behavior of the OEM suspension, although i would like

a little more rigid and presice control but without much cost over the comford of the ride.

So, if can anyone enlighten me, how low can i go with this kit, and how its adjustment margins

I understand that it does n't have direct height adjustment but only via spring pre-load...

Thanks in advance.

I have had this system fitted, lots better than standard, but you are better off getting the top mounts with the coilovers mate.

But if you want more feel, get the tein flex system, much much better :winky:

I am sure Flex is much better. But there is a 45% difference in price also !

My brother has the basic model of Tein on his Yaris TS

and i was impressed with the structural quality of the kit

and the improvement in car handling w/o significant loss in comfort.

Of course that was Yaris and this is an IS200...

Thanks in advance.

I have had this system fitted, lots better than standard, but you are better off getting the top mounts with the coilovers mate.

Whats the difference with or without the top mounts Gord?

Thanks in advance.

Knocking noise that will drive you mad :o plus the ease of fitting :D

Thanks in advance.

Dam i need to get some coilovers fitted.........if only i could get my hands on some :shifty::whistling::lol:

Jason :P

Thanks in advance.

Dam i need to get some coilovers fitted.........if only i could get my hands on some :shifty::whistling::lol:

Jason :P

Short trip to London, should sort that problem out Jason B)

• 3 weeks later...
how low do the tein coilovers go? seems like a decent price you can pick them up for compared to other brands around

i think they go pretty low, im on a -35-40ish drop i think but could go alot lower, not worth going too low though as it throws the rear camber out :whistling:

how low do the tein coilovers go? seems like a decent price you can pick them up for compared to other brands around

61mm front...........53mm rear

• 2 weeks later...

61mm front...........53mm rear

that based on sport or SE figures? As I know my SE is 15mm higer than a sport?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links