Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Offers Fromtony At Wim

:offtopic:

Hmm wonder where I've seen those before :winky:

you need to paint them darker like the anthacrite on Chris.S wheels IMO with your colour IS200

What tyres you running ?

What sizes ?

How much were they ?

They are supposedly smoked chrome, but compared to my original refurbished "smoked chrome" rims, they almost look silver. Next time need to have yours next to mine to see if they are really smoked chrome or not. I plan to get them redone in the same colour as my last ones once they need refurbishing (hopefully I won't curb them too soon).

Falken FK452.

225/40/18 front, 255/35/18 rear.

Money-wise, it seem reasonable to me, they were off eBay.

:offtopic: mine are deffo lighter than yours but I do feel they need to go darker with the colour of your car.

Incidentally Lexus specify 255/40x18's on the rear of these particular rims. Any reason for the change ?

I agree they need to be darker, as you said anthacrite/gunmetal, and as you may have noticed I'm going for the dark theme (black head lamps, smoked front fogs, dark rear lamps).

I chose tyre sizes per LOC wheel size guide, and using a tyre size calculator, 225/40/18 have nearly the exact same diameter as 255/35/18. I realise they are 255/40/18 on the IS250, and they are ok on your car, but as mine is lowered I chose to be more conservative with the size.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...p?showtopic=637

Bet you are loving the better grip from the back end :yahoo:

i too am running IS250 wheels and agree that the extra rubber at the rear has made a marked improvement... have sometimes forgotten that it's rear wheel drive... mine are the 245/45/17 as you couldn't drive 18" in rural Ireland :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links