Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Think Its The Clutch....!?!?!?

yesterday on the way to work something weird started going on.

when in 3rd gear and 2k (roughly) revs, i planted my foot to stop sum ***** undertaking me, but the revs shot to 3.5k and stayed there while the car felt like it was trying to catch up then when it did it continued as normal.... its weird to describe.. it felt like if u pull away quickly in 1st but dont fully release the clutch... if u know what i mean. it was a nice warm dry day too so it wasnt the TC kicking in. only noticed it in 3rd so far. im gona run sum more tests on the way home 2day.

any ideas?

scott

Mine does that too occationally, not all the time though. Seems to only happen when you put your foot down a bit. I have also noticed that if i pull away a bit fast in 1st, the clutch pedal doest disengage properly and the pedal is still half way down... but the car is still accelerating normally??? Do you get any judder when pulling away, mine started juddering a few weeks after the first slip. Whats the best new clutch to go for for a standard is200, is it worth putting a aftermarket one on? Thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links