Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I believe the figures kick in in March next year. Assuming (a) your road tax is due and (b) the tax rise goes ahead, you'll save money by taxing your car for 6 months this time round. Your next twelve-monther will then be due at the end of November, staying ahead of the rise. Mine's due at the end of July, my one after that will be end of Jan.

i'm taxing my is200 today for six month (£115.50) then when that runs out i'll go for the 12 months (£210.00) costing me total of £325.50 for 18 month

rather than £300 for the 12 months next year... (then the year after it's £430) ARRRRRRR

Just paid £210 for mine. 52 plate compared to £185 for pre March 2001 registered cars. Goes up again next year

Its awful how the new bands that are coming into effect will probably drive most people off the road....or into pre 03/2001 cars!

It'll probably soon cost more to tax your motor than it does to insure it! Crazy!

I was thinking of changing my current Jan 2001 IS200 for an IS300 but no chance now that my tax isn't affected as much as 03/2001>

Luckily mine was registered 31/01/01!

have you seen the tax figures of 2009/2010? 1st year tax(brand new car) £900+ then £400+ there after... i wonder if dealers will absorb 1st year tax?

If they do they will recoup it elsewhere. The big question is does the new showroom tax include VAT or will that be added on too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links