Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bonnet Chipped

Hello all,

At work there are currently some workmen doing some work on drains and digging holes for more drains or something like that!

Anyway, i parked my car up on friday along the barrier set out by the workers along with everyone else who works at the same place as me. 5 o'clock comes and i walk back to my car, when i turn the corner they are drilling into the floor with some big digger and bit's of stones are flicking off all the cars!!!

I now have about 15-20 stone chips on my bonnet thanks to the docile workers!! Work are currently putting in a complaint and hopefully dealing with it but i will not impressed if i do not get my bonnet completely repsprayed.

That's shocking fella.

I take the workmen didn't give you any warning that they would be digging up the road/car park so that you could move your car (to stop it getting damaged). Hopefully, the complaint that your workplace had put in will have an effect and the workmen's company and they will pay for any damages, hopefully, you won't have to go through your own insurance.

Hello all,

At work there are currently some workmen doing some work on drains and digging holes for more drains or something like that!

Anyway, i parked my car up on friday along the barrier set out by the workers along with everyone else who works at the same place as me. 5 o'clock comes and i walk back to my car, when i turn the corner they are drilling into the floor with some big digger and bit's of stones are flicking off all the cars!!!

I now have about 15-20 stone chips on my bonnet thanks to the docile workers!! Work are currently putting in a complaint and hopefully dealing with it but i will not impressed if i do not get my bonnet completely repsprayed.

Make sure you get a proper quote including blending into the wings. You won't get a perfect job unless the bodyshop does this!

god them workmen must be very careless!!!!!!!!

if it was me id be looking the complete nose done bonnett two wings and front bumper cause if you got the bonnett ans wings done the bumper would look bad with chips and maybe it has the odd scratch

Just been speaking to them today and they are brining out some company to have a look at it next week to see what they suggest but they said that it is going to be a bonnet respray, so hopefully they will be paying for that to be done for me but i will keep my fingers crossed until then.

Just been speaking to them today and they are brining out some company to have a look at it next week to see what they suggest but they said that it is going to be a bonnet respray, so hopefully they will be paying for that to be done for me but i will keep my fingers crossed until then.

Just ask the bodyshop to do the rest of the front and put his quote up a bit to cover some of the price ,so you just have to pay him a small amount on top of the bill :winky: :winky: :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links