Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Might Be Selling Up

well as the title say i might have to sell my baby, due to work commitments its not fair to keep driving my baby on to fields to work so i need to get a 4x4 thinking about a Warrior i will be coming back to a lexus do not fear lol assuming i geta good price

but i need some help with hom much i should be asking for it

52 Plate IS200 Sport in Scarlatti Red

Full Aero bodykit

70,000 ish (cant remember and its raining outside lol)

MOT till november

TAX till November

FULL lexus Service history

2 owners since new

It has now got 1 touch on all windows (might remove if you lot dont think its worth leaving on)

Folding mirrors on Locking car

i still have factory radio and amp to go back in car, as i dont thnk its really worth selling with the DVD unit or would it make a difference to the price as you can plug the sat nav system into it

what would the minimum i should accepy and maximum

Parkers said about £7500

i dont want to sell :crybaby: but i dont think i have a choice now lol

yeah i dont think ill do it to a dealer thinking privatly ebay etc or a sticker in the window lol

Yeh i would too matey as you should get a better price? Found a 04 plate LE on the auto trader the other day for £5495 with 33k on the clock and a 2001 Y plate for £2250, the prices are dropping very fast at the moment? Been looking at getting rid of mine for a while now as i want a bit more power but the way its looking i'll be keeping it for a while yet, :whistling:

The new tax rise has scared a lot of peole off.

Yeh i know matey, but thought the dealers would offer a bit more than they are doing? But then again people wont buy them if there priced too high at the moment due to the tax/fuel (same thing really? :tsktsk: ) but what can you do ay? :huh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links