Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello!top Mount,kw!

The instructions said that can use the oem top mount.I guess it's cheaper if i find something used.

As Wozza mentioned, can't you use the top mounts from the suspension you are presumably going to take off the car when you fit these coilovers?

As i wroted,i have sold the oem suspensions.The car is on d2 coilover now.i'm gonna sell d2 coilver as well,so i dont have anything.

OK, fair enough. Any scrap yards in Norway?

why not sell your D2 coilovers on a return basis and get the standard shocks from the person that yuo sell them to??? It means swapping everything over at the same time but works out best surely??? :unsure:

Jason :P

Have you tried eBay.co.uk? Someone breaking an IS might be prepared to ship abroad. Maybe you can try Sewells in America, they ship internationally. Clicky (no IS200 in America but maybe IS300 topmounts are compatible?)

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links