Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thinking Of Driving To Portugal

Myself and my brother are looking to drive my IS to portugal in may to meet with my wife and daughter and his girlfriend who are staying at my parents villa.

Looking for advice on anything I need to check especially with the IS 200. I purchased it at the end of february and it was serviced by the dealer then (non lexus) but I have the full lexus dealer history anyways so i know it has been done before by Lexus.

Anyone know of any particular points I need to look out for (I am thinking it will be a 3K mile round trip)

Also anyone recommend a decent recovery company :P with european cover? just incase hehe

thanks

Dunkie

I've got a villa on the Algarve, there is no way on earth I would take my Lex on the roads in Portugal, not only are the drivers all freaks there are so many pot holes around that you are bound to shag a wheel or two, we've been going there for nearly 30 years in the family and we are up to a total of 19 punctures as a family all due to the pot holes!!!

Take Care if you do go

Si

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links