Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Think I Found My New Project

its an accident repaired bodyshell in germany

it comes with 99% of the parts, however i will paint it , weld in a cage and race it..........

without all the crap, like unused wiring seats, carpets and glass it will be super light, this is a totally stripped shell.....all metal.

if i do get it, i will use polycarbonate for the side and rear glass, carbon bonnet and boot lid, and non-ABS braking system in......with brake bias............., hydraulic pedal box

should be super light

if i do get it, i will use polycarbonate for the side and rear glass, carbon bonnet and boot lid, and non-ABS braking system in......with brake bias............., hydraulic pedal box

creating another monster!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Mat = Dr. Frankenstein :excl:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

iwish to build initially as a street legal track car, but will do away with all the nice things

aircon

electric windows

stereo

fancy heaters

door cards

carpets

glass ....glass(change to polycarbonate)

sound proofing

rear seat

and any useless parts of the wiring loom

im awaiting an answer back from the company with a full list of parts available, i think buy and sell forum may soon be packed full of is200 parts

if i go ahead with this, other than seam welding the chassis and welding in the roll cage, and rebuilding and painting the car, it shouldnt take to long.................

i will be using it to advertise the club aswell, and if theres any potential sponsers out there, give us a bell

i will eventually take it racing when i find a series i can compete in

• 1 month later...

:angry: *************************** its sold

ok, im looking for a cheap car...needs to be mechanically sound, bodywork, not a problem, i can replace accident damage, interior not that important.......just needs to be a runner

anybody work for insurance company.......find me one, the car wont be used on the road ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links