Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Confidential Sale

I've gotten a text and now an email inviting me to a confidential Lexus sale at Lexus Croydon, Edgware Road and Sidcup.

Anyone else gotten this? I wonder how much of a discount they might give!

By invitation only, our Confidential Sale is not being advertised in the press and you must provide the sale ‘code' to a member of our staff at one of our centres during the sale dates to be eligible for our offers.

We have a high number of new vehicles in stock and a wide choice of Approved Pre-Owned Lexus vehicles throughout the Jemca group.

With September and the new registration plate change just a few months away, we need to reduce our stock to make way for the influx of part-exchange vehicles as we anticipate a healthy demand for new vehicles.

Consequently, we have an unprecedented offer for all new vehicles purchased during our four-day sale as well as a special offer on all our Approved Pre-Owned vehicles.

Keep a separate note of the sale code XXXXX - this is a strictly exclusive sale.

Details of our offer will be revealed only when you visit us at Lexus Croydon, Lexus Edgware Road or Lexus Sidcup at anytime over the four days.

Our exclusive sale starts at 9.00am on Friday 11th July 2008 and will close at 7.00pm on Monday 14th July 2008.

Marketing Ploy !

Translate as - Credit Crunch has hit us (like everybody) and we've got too many cars sitting about - We'd better drop the price or we'll be bu**ered !!

I'm always getting sent these from Lexus and Mercedes (my wife has a Merc) and they get thrown straight in the bin. You'll get exactly the same deals if you bargain hard enough as a customer just walking in through the door !

The Ed

we keep getting this kind of sales tactic used on us loads by Lexus Stoke,as every member in the family drives a lex and got them all from that one garage.They keep thinking weve got money to blow.If they didnt make their cars so good and reliable,perhaps we would be in the market for more Lexii,however the ones sat on the driveway still have many years left in em.

It may be a marketing ploy, but it's a good one because it works. Many moons ago I worked in sales and the 'special code' was always made up by the sales team on the monday meeting - it was always the first letter of a sentence that was offensive to the customer. For example if we had a sales code of UWAHIFB would stand for 'ugly wife and husband is fat b******d'. I've just made that one up, but they were things like that - only they were usually a lot more rude! I'm sure Lexus wouldn't do that - but I know a lot of window companies do! I've got a whole heap of things I could spill the beans that a certain well known window company tell their sales reps to do!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links