Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Uhhh Off I Go Again With Questions :)

Rite as usual, im gonna some questions :)

1: Looking to sort the breathing out on my is, and one got any induction kits for sale, or know were id get a half decent one??

2: A friend has a front lip for me, but no fitting kit, Few screws do the job or will i bond it on??

3: Were would i get a sport steering wheel, and gear stick as mine are showing signs of wear?

4: De-cats and mot?? I hear theres 2 cats in the is, one can be taken out without throwing the "mil" light on will this pass mot has anyone done this???

5: Pulsing brake lights?? How and were can i buy them??

As always thanks for any help!!!

Rite as usual, im gonna some questions :)

1: Looking to sort the breathing out on my is, and one got any induction kits for sale, or know were id get a half decent one??

Surely you wouldn't actually want one that is half decent ? Go on, be a devil, get a fully decent one :winky: :lol: sorry just messing :D

Try E-Bay, sometimes they come up second hand.

2: A friend has a front lip for me, but no fitting kit, Few screws do the job or will i bond it on??

May hurt your face a bit :lol: Sorry maybe I'm warped of mind but the way you phrase things is a bit ambiguous.

You can screw into bodywork, but remember Metal rusts so will need protecting, if screwing into plastic, maybe

you are better bonding something behind a panel to give a screw something to bite into.

When you ask "will I bond it on" my Tarot cards are undecided :huh:

3: Were would i get a sport steering wheel, and gear stick as mine are showing signs of wear?

plenty of IS200 Sports get broken on E-Bay, that will be your cheapest option.

I hope you mean Gear Knob is showing signs of wear, rather than Gear Stick, if so, E-bay again or sometimes

a LOC member will have one for sale. They are about £30 new from Lexus Dealers I believe.

4: De-cats and mot?? I hear theres 2 cats in the is, one can be taken out without throwing the "mil" light on will this pass mot has anyone done this???

As Barrie mentioned above, 1 main cat, 2 pre-cats in the exhaust manifold. Not much of a performance gain to be had by removing the pre-cats,

but the car will go through an MOT without them.

5: Pulsing brake lights?? How and were can i buy them??

several members have them, but I don't know where they are available from as they were part of a group buy organised ages ago.

however try http://www.flashingbrakelights.co.uk/ for something that will give you desired result.

Sorry for the jokes, hope some of the info helps you matey :D

Is there a sports cat option, and would it do any good? To replace the main cat I mean, not the precats, which I'm guessing are in the exhaust manifolds?

I've found you can get quite a bit more noise with sports cats though so maybe not what every Lexus owner would want.

I suppose it's the old problem of tuning non-turbo'd cars - lots of money for very little gain!

Still I've seen decent results with sports cats, freeing up the engine at lower revs, not making much difference at high revs though.

Has anyone tried one?

I think if the OEM one failed it would be a no-brainer, especially if cheaper :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links