Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello, i am new to Lexus..

I am looking to buy a RX but am unsure what model to go for - should i wait for a SE-L or will the SE press all the right buttons?

The one i have been looking at is a SE +ICE +NAV (has the rear DVD screens, sat nav and reversing camera)

I was wondering about the differences in spec between the different models - if anyone could help?

Thanks in advance

SE-L has air suspension - allows you to drop or raise the car a little and provides self levelling. If you tow this could be useful

Not sure if SE has the swiveling headlamps, or Mark Levinson stereo?

The RX300 comes with either conventional coil springs or air suspension - in the SE-L version - that allows the ride height to be varied depending on the conditions. It has a high centre of gravity, making it roll in corners but the ride is generally comfortable. There's no low-ratio transfer 'box or locking centre differential for off-roading, but the car uses electronic traction control systems to tackle any obstacles and keep the thing moving.

Autopartswarehouse

I have an SEL. I like the air suspension being able to raise and lower the car, just for fun really. The Levinson stereo with 11 speakers is ace.

i did buy it - its a SE with Multimedia and nav - just got to arrange pick up.

I've been ringing round for quotes for towbars, seems that Lexus want my right arm in exchange??

Seems the witter and brink do some - but i was wondering if a non detachable will interfear with any reversing sensors. the car has a camera but im not sure about anythng else

I've been ringing round for quotes for towbars, seems that Lexus want my right arm in exchange??

Seems the witter and brink do some - but i was wondering if a non detachable will interfear with any reversing sensors. the car has a camera but im not sure about anythng else

hi just fitted witter towbar with detachable ball to my SEL it does not ostruct camera or sensors cheers dave

hi just fitted witter towbar with detachable ball to my SEL it does not ostruct camera or sensors cheers dave

I need to fit a towbar on an RX but need to avoid cutting the bumper - does the Witter allow the bumper to be squeezed or bent over the top of the towbar to avoid cutting (even if it looks a little untidy !) or is a cut absolutely the only way to make the bumper go back on ?

Thanks

Dave

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links