Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brake Clip Needed.

now then folks, i am getting a rattle when going over bumps form my drivers side front wheel. On close inspection I have noticed that one of the clips that hold the brake pad in place is missing. I have bought new pads but this clip is not part of the package so i am still with rattle.

Does anyone have a spare or know where I can get one?

Cheers

Wombat

now then folks, i am getting a rattle when going over bumps form my drivers side front wheel. On close inspection I have noticed that one of the clips that hold the brake pad in place is missing. I have bought new pads but this clip is not part of the package so i am still with rattle.

Does anyone have a spare or know where I can get one?

Cheers

Wombat

try dealers, there normally cheaper then scrap with these sort of parts

Cheers cocker, any idea on price?

to be honest not a clue, i bought the clips and springs for the rear both of them that cost me 27 brand new from lexus, scraps were saying around 40 for used ones

No problems, cheers for the info

• 2 weeks later...

Mine been rattling for about 2 months now.....luckily my clip just slides out and stays there....just needs to be pushed back into position to stop the rattle for another 50 miles or so....you need the "fitting kit" available from dealers at a cost of £38 (a quote from my local dealer) hence why I am not bothering to replace my clip until I need new pads up front!

And yes £38 for 8 small spring clips the size of edge fasteners is a rip off......but what can you do?

Best regards David

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links