Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Spoiler, Sports Grill And Chrome Tip

Hi guys,

I bought an IS about a month ago due to an accident in my previous car and the IS going for a bargain price.

Now i think its time for a few minor (cheap) cosmetic upgrades.

I need a sports grille, chrome exhaust tip and a tte or similar spoiler for the boot, the lip type rather than the one with the brake light if you know what I mean?!

I need your expert opinions about where to get these from, i've already called my local dealer about the grille and i reckon its the best option price wise to buy it so thats sorted, unless you know of a better and cheaper place to make the purchase.

The problem however lies with the spoiler and chrome tip. I searched the parts numbers in the forum and called the dealer, he said these parts were discontinued and would be very hard to find. I called a few (2) others and they said the same...

Does anyone know the best place to them?

all your help will be very appreciated!!!

The sports grill can be had from your Lexus dealer, they are available in most colours.

I got one a few weeks back, it cost about £35 I think.

Good choice, I wasn't quite sure whether it was the right move when I got mine, but it's really grown on me, makes the car look much better.

Got my spoiler from Lexus Teesside a while back, may be worth giving them a call as I'm pretty sure someone else on here contacted them recently and said they could get them.

Got my spoiler from Lexus Teesside a while back, may be worth giving them a call as I'm pretty sure someone else on here contacted them recently and said they could get them.

Thanks for that lil' tip, do they deliver or do you have to collect it?

Also unlike the grille i assume they come unpainted, if so how much would you recommend paying for someone to paint and fit it?

any recommendations on where to get the chrome tip?

thanks!

Also unlike the grille i assume they come unpainted, if so how much would you recommend paying for someone to paint and fit it?

thanks!

They will prob deliver but i'd rather collect if i can! Then you know it wont get damaged in transit!

Grilles come painted depending on the colour of your car!

Tom.

thanks!

Yeah they delivered it, all came well packed and undamaged. Yes it comes in primer, not really sure how much it would cost to just paint a spoiler, if you don't mind waiting a bit, some places will do a decent deal if you wait till they're doing some other work in the same colour........

The chrome tip is a bit harder, this has been discontinued and I think they'll all be gone - you'll have to wait till a second hand one pops up on here (which I believe there have been one or two lately) or eBay, or otherwise try to find an aftermarket trim.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links