Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pics Of My New Wheels

Mr Mole

Lookin good Adrian , I'm absolutely gobsmacked that someone else has a set although I think yours have a different finish , yours are black chrome and i think the other ones are alloy colour with a chrome rim , nice tho . Good to see there are others with such impeccable taste , lol .

Mind those kerbs lads .

Regards

Paul.

Cheers Paul,glad you like them, but one thing it looks like my car has changed colour in your photo :whistling:

Staying away from the kerbs up to now but wait until Mrs Mole gets behind the wheel :lol::lol:

Was just about to start a new thread and i seen your car and the same wheels as mine!!! They do look nice, need to change the profile of my tyres tho!!

IMGP1239.jpg

Hope you like them ^_^

What tyre sizes are you running ? What wheel sizes/offset are you running ?

Are your the plain Chrome ? Mr Moles have a kind of Dark Chrome effect in different light. Stunning wheels :D

Its running on 215/35/19's which are far too thin and i dont think suit the car. They are 19x8 and i think the offset is ET42 but would have to check.

They have like a diamond cut lip and aluminium effect centre which i think look really nice, need to lower it thi....hehe

Lookin good Adrian , I'm absolutely gobsmacked that someone else has a set although I think yours have a different finish , yours are black chrome and i think the other ones are alloy colour with a chrome rim , nice tho . Good to see there are others with such impeccable taste , lol .

Mind those kerbs lads .

Regards

Paul.

Cheers Paul,glad you like them, but one thing it looks like my car has changed colour in your photo :whistling:

Staying away from the kerbs up to now but wait until Mrs Mole gets behind the wheel :lol::lol:

Ahh, kurbs....... i think i may be too late for that, wish the wheels had a wider profile!!! Damn you boys at Wheelmania!!!

Is chrome alloys safe to use with the salt grid roads (if salted)

Its always a good idea to have your oe wheels for really bad weather conditions and salted roads but if you treat your wheels they should be okay , the ones I had were taken off one at a time , clayed , polished , waxed (with Collinite marque-D-ellegance) and finally done with Bilt & Hamber Auto Balm . I think that should protect them for a while but I'd suggest keeping on top of them , ooeeerr !

:blink:

B)

Was just about to start a new thread and i seen your car and the same wheels as mine!!! They do look nice, need to change the profile of my tyres tho!!

IMGP1239.jpg

Hope you like them ^_^

What tyre sizes are you running ? What wheel sizes/offset are you running ?

Are your the plain Chrome ? Mr Moles have a kind of Dark Chrome effect in different light. Stunning wheels :D

Its running on 215/35/19's which are far too thin and i dont think suit the car. They are 19x8 and i think the offset is ET42 but would have to check.

They have like a diamond cut lip and aluminium effect centre which i think look really nice, need to lower it thi....hehe

Know what your saying mate , I had 213/35-19's on mine and I changed the rears to 225/35-19's and the kerbing lip protected the rim a lot more . To be honest I was initially worried about rubbing on full locks but I'm sure the 225's would be ok all round , its just the expense of it all I'm lucky as I have many friends in the tyre game and got the 225's for £40.00 each .

Yes John I'm well pleased with them :yahoo:

Mrs Mole thinks they look great too

Washed and dried the car today and its put about 1hour on to job :lol:

Takes ages to dry them :excl:

:offtopic: Have a good holiday mate B)

Im looking forward to me hols, will miss you all though B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links