Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dyno Run Standard Manifold

coolrides

While waiting on my manifold to arrive i thought i would get a dyno done to see what its at before i swap over, just to see how the cheap eBay manifold performs.

DSC00431.jpg

first run is fourth gear at 156bhp 138.2Lbf/ft/4592rpm

DSC00432.jpg

second run in fifth gear at 163bhp 143.0Lbf/ft/4670rpm

was happy enough as it doesn seem to have lost much power.

these runs are with

blitz nur spec back box

k&n high flow panel filter

new denso ik20 plugs

super unleaded fuel

reset ecu half hour before test to adjust

will post new results after i recieve and fit the manifold from eBay

Hey that's interesting!

Thank you for sharing, I bet you're quite happy with what you got... I'm gonna whatch this thread closely.

I would love to believe that just a filter + catback gave me 10hp...

i dont even have cat back just back box. i may also remove the middle silencer and replace with section of stainless pipe. depends what sounds like after manifold

well done for posting a before dyno, will certainly prove power gains on a particular mod, inlike some well known tunders who will only tell you it is rather than show you it is.

its ok i dont mind doin some homework for the loc lol. will be interesting to find what happens. get the figures in black and white. i always thought it had most power at around 4500rpm but think thats just the slight kick in the tourqe you can see if you look close.

The flat torque curve is in line with what I've found with my car. I have heard a few people saying about a step up in power at 4500rpm but I don't really notice it that much, torque seems pretty even across the rev range on my car, power does increase at higher revs but it's nice and progressive, not like some cars with VTEC or variable length inlet manifolds where there's a big noticeable change.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links