Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just invested in a set of 4 Continental Premium Contact 2 for the original 15" rims, in view of the demise of the D8z. (They're V rated as per original spec.)

Pretty quiet, too (or at least no worse than the BF Goodrich Profilers and Mich Pilot Primacys that I had before).

A bit of research suggested that these were actually slightly quieter thatn the Dunlop SP01s and I am not disappointed. They're likely to last longer for sure.

I realise that there aren't too many gen 1 peasants like me left (especially on this forum), but just in case there is someone else with an older car who favours originality...

:unsure:

I realise that there aren't too many gen 1 peasants like me left (especially on this forum), but just in case there is someone else with an older car who favours originality...

You will find that there are alot of gen1 owners out here matey, in my opinion i think that they are the best looking is400 made as the newer models all seem to blend into one jelly mold type shape. Sort the common probs that the gen1 cars suffer and it will easy last another 16 years with good servicing. ENJOY THE GEN1.

You will find that there are alot of gen1 owners out here matey, in my opinion i think that they are the best looking is400 made as the newer models all seem to blend into one jelly mold type shape. Sort the common probs that the gen1 cars suffer and it will easy last another 16 years with good servicing. ENJOY THE GEN1.

Well I appreciate your reassuring comments! And of course, I was only joking when I used the word 'peasants'. :winky: However, if you saw my car's paintwork you'd definitely think that I fell into that category. :P

Actually, I do think the series 1 is the better looking, followed by the series 4. The series 3 I could take or leave, (Oh dear, looks like I just upset a load more people and alienated myself yet again! :o )

Well I appreciate your reassuring comments! And of course, I was only joking when I used the word 'peasants'. :winky: However, if you saw my car's paintwork you'd definitely think that I fell into that category. :P

Actually, I do think the series 1 is the better looking, followed by the series 4. The series 3 I could take or leave, (Oh dear, looks like I just upset a load more people and alienated myself yet again! :o )

Stop digging mate,

Of course! As a Ser 4 owner, can agree totally! Ser 1 looks more "american" to me. Nice to relax into? And remind yourself what fantastic value you have! Could have bought a Fiesta, but got THIS instead! :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links