Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

And Now The Gallery....

GRiM

I'd like to bring to everyone's attention, in case you've forgotten, that we have an excellent and very active Gallery of Lexus models, here on LOC.

In that gallery, we not only have sections for the many different models both past and present, available from Lexus, but we also have a LOC Misc club images gallery, for all your pictures of the various meetings and events that LOC members have been to, etc.

Please make it a regular occurrence of yours to check through these galleries, and see the various pictures of all the models. They are there for your benefit and viewing pleasure.

The observant amongst you, will have noticed that we are fast approaching the 1000th picture post in the Lexus IS200/300 models.

This is obviously because of the many IS owners out there.

What is perhaps less noticeable is that the other Lexus galleries, have fewer pictures of their various models.

So come on there guys, get posting in the other galleries.

While I'm talking about other galleries, I would like to bring to your attention, one member, who I believe is yet to actually post on LOC, who has constantly been posting up-to-date pictures of many of these more exclusive Lexus models.

Indeed were it not for him, we would NOT have any of the excellent pictures of the lesser well known Lexus models.

I am of course referring to seomoonho, and his many pictures.

Therefore I'd like to say a big thanks to seomoonho, for the time and effort he has taken to post his many images here on LOC, for your viewing pleasure. It is without a doubt that we would have little or no pictures of some of the most exclusive and rare Lexus models without his help.

Here are a few of the pictures that he has posted.

seomoonho Piccy #1

seomoonho Piccy #2

seomoonho Piccy #3

seomoonho Piccy #4

Remember, people, the Gallery exists for your viewing pleasure, and it's there to be viewed and used for your benefit, within reason.

Keep it clean and relevant, obviously. Some unruly comments and obscure pictures have recently been deleted.

Above all, it’s your gallery. So help to keep it growing, and keep 'em posts coming..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links