Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Last One On Leds I Promise!

• 2 months later...
it is a little bright if the dimmer is up full whack but to be honest i quite like it that way, but like stav says, can just turn the dimmer down

im thinking of using these leds in the air con bit, i was wondering if anyone had any going spare would be willing to buy them off ya - saves me order in from china

i dont think you are reading the posts fully

You can use 0805's on the ac, not unless your an amazing electrican, wouldnt have a clue how to fit them in.

0805's are for the stereo, and yes they are very bright, see the photo in the 1st page of this topic

i dont think you are reading the posts fully

You can use 0805's on the ac, not unless your an amazing electrican, wouldnt have a clue how to fit them in.

0805's are for the stereo, and yes they are very bright, see the photo in the 1st page of this topic

yea i am going to use them, im going to use them in a similar way as fargo did but use these small leds in without drilling -well thats the plan anyways so will have to see how it goes

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hey all, sorry to bring up an old thread.

As im gonna have a new car again i have to re-do the stereo LED change....however,

last time i had amazing blue stereo with green display and a blue clock, but for the life of me i couldnt figure out a way of getting the ac bright. Standard bulbs just dont cut it, and when i tried a home made way i couldnt turn the dials! has anyone resolved this yet?

the outer rings, the inner ones i changed were bright but the outer ones were dim compared to the stereo and other bulbs, have a look at the pics on page 1 or two and let me know if yours are brighter

hi mate, its not hard really, just take the stereo out and take off the front, your left with a circuit board with about 30-40 "0805" leds, if you want to change the display you need to solder the display off where you will see about 20 more "0805" leds.

Just search for the colour "0805's" you want and start soldering, they are very tiny so its tricky, would also recommond doing 1 first and checking as there is no way at first of knowing which way around the leds go

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links