Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Rs2000

Mike01

Hi, first of all I haven't an altezza yet but am looking at the rs2000, the first question I have isn't this car a lexus is200 but made buy toyota? what sort of spec do the altezza rs2000 manual have performance compared to the is200 as these with a 2.0 ltr are slow, how would I go about getting parts/servicing would they be lexus parts, what is a good price for a 1998 / R reg, White, 6 speed manual, 56000 Miles, and most important is whats the insurance group are they? thanks for any replies I get Oh and are they rear wheel drive?

392_2233.jpg

392_2228.jpg

hi mike, welcome, if you search for altezza spec, specifications, loads of information will be at your fingertips

Thanks for the info thats a great help, loads of info on this forum links to spec lists

I have a celica gt 1994 with the 3s-ge engine, has the altezza this same engine (redefined with the vvti) whats the handling like on them as they have double wishbone suspension back and front so they should handle like their on rails, being a vvti what are they like to ovetake with, what are they like day to day driving and have the 1998 models got traction control?

The Altezza RS200 is a 3S-GE black top and last evolution of the 3S-GE engine range

the engine is nice a rev'y engine, with manuals go over 7500rpm

the cars are nice to drive all the way through the rev range, can easily be driven round the town with a reasonable mpg and when you give them a bit more of a spirited drive your find they are rapid for what there are defo bit of a sleeper, handling is very good and responsive and just a joy to drive

spec wise there just not as plush as a UK IS but you can quickly swap the interior over from a UK car, all models come with traction control but there's a nice little button by the gear stick which lets you switch it off :D

insurance group I dunno I never asked :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links