Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Clarkson.

Andy-R

So after Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand the other week, now people have turned there attention to Jeremy Clarckson and his gag about truckers murdering prostitutes, personally I didn't find it that funny but certainly wasn't offended by it granted it was very close to the cuff but then so are alot of his jokes, I just think there are too many people with too much time on their hands and nothing better to do than complain about stuff. This wasn't as bad as Wossy and Brand making prank calls to a pensioner which also wasn't funny but blown out of all proportion, but in the current climate these moaners may be the end of most of our favourite shows either by having them taken off air or just by toning them down and making them less entertaining.

By the way my uncle is a lorryist and has never murdered anyone (to the best of my knowledge).

I used to be a lorryist and never murdered anyone. However it didn't shock or offend me.

It was a joke to show how difficult an artic actually is to drive (with how much you need to think about etc).

Stuff the complainers (of which none I bet are lorryists, but rather more probably the customers of .....:winky:)

Stuff the complainers (of which none I bet are lorryists, but rather more probably the customers of .....:winky:)

And I bet the same people also complain about the amount of lorries passing through their village.....its a sad state of affairs we are in where the minority are trying to dictate to the majority. A few complaints out of 7 million viewers - I bet Brown wishes he could get those sort of ratios!

Top Gear is a statged show and the BBC make no effort to try and convince you otherwise and people need to take it in the way it is meant.

Theres lots worse going on in the world that people should be complaining about instead of wasting their lives worring about things they probably never even watched in the first place.

Rant over ;)

at what point did prostitutes become contributing members of our society and get rights not to be joked about????

I bet every one of those complainers were from tunbridge wells!!

And why dont these people get outraged by games like grand theft auto.. where you can pick up a prozzie... do her... then afterwards mug and kill her to get your money back.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links