Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 Xenon Lights

P.Lindblom

Good morning,

I'm about to do a projector retrofit on my car, but that means I will have to replace my headlights with IS200 Xenon lights (IS300 lights in the UK). My question is, are they possible to manually adjust somehow, since I won't have automatic leveling?

Cheers

P.Lindblom, this is going to be very interesting. I've been after projectors for a long time now, only place i found was AAC in the USofA, but the cost once shipment was added to and from twice was extreme. Yes they sell aftermarket projectors on eBay, some members i know have fitted them but they don't look stock enough for me, i just want my stock lights but with projectors. I'd never be brave enough to attempt it myself even though i know how the process goes through research.

I'm sure you will do a great job! If some of the work you've done on your Lex that you've posted throughout the site is anything to go by i'm sure it will look fantastic! I'll follow the thread with interest!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links