Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lovely Front Bumper

ormi

Actually you can ignore the delivery cost as you'll be picking it up - guess they just put in an arbritary figure in that! If they try and put that on top make them post it!

That was actually a really nice bumper though, remember the Nemesis car looked angry as anything but don't think they ever actually got anything in the engine bay to match (not even sure they had an engine in there!!!)

Actually look at those front lines - might not fit without the wheel arches being done? Saying that though just been flicking between the two pics and it appears the wheel arch extensions were added afterwards so it probably would be fine?

PMSL at the figures they were quoting in this thread - http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...?showtopic=2459 - 450-500bhp at the wheels on an IS200 TTE SC - FAIL :lol:

It's your thread mate so it's not off topic :D

That's like a pram ain't it that Micra!

Good to see Harty there with hair, beer and a beer gut - he was half the man last time I saw him!

Even Johnny Boy hiding in the back of that pic!

It's your thread mate so it's not off topic :D

That's like a pram ain't it that Micra!

Good to see Harty there with hair, beer and a beer gut - he was half the man last time I saw him!

Even Johnny Boy hiding in the back of that pic!

it would look more at home with a short chain and a slot for a pound coin and parked outside asda or tescos beside the other trollies!!! :lol:

it would look more at home with a short chain and a slot for a pound coin and parked outside asda or tescos beside the other trollies!!! :lol:

PMSL :D :lol:

Next time I'm walking round a shopping centre and they have those cars in for the kids to sit in and be pushed about I'll think of that Micra!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links