Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will Toyota Stock Front Pads?

The part numbers are here:

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_2000_LEXU...EFVKW_4705.html

04465	PAD KIT, DISC BRAKE, FRONT (PAD ONLY)
04465‑30271 GXE10; MARK NBK PN532H 1 € 61.78
04465‑30271 GXE10..EUR; MARK NBK PN532H 1 € 61.78
04465‑30272 GXE10, JCE10; MARK TEXTAR T4146 1 € 65.72
04465‑30320 GXE10, JCE10; MARK NBK PN532H 1 € 65.72

Not sure what the differences there are but to be honest you'd be lucky I'd have thought if they were to keep those in stock at Toyota! Lexus will almost definitely have them in stock.

Your best bet would probably be a local motor factors and get some ADL or Mintex pads?

All the parts I get for my Lexus I get at the Toyota Dealer. The Lexus Dealer is right next to it! Believe me Toyota should have them, basically what happens is the pads for example are the same pads used in a Celica or something similar.

It is uncanny how many parts are shared among the different models. I used to work in an Audi dealer and used to get loads of parts from Skoda down the road!

You can tell him from me that the Audi is the same as a Skoda, Volkswagen and any other car that is in the VAG family.

Basically the bodyshell is the same and most mechanicals are the same.

That'll ruin his day...

If he doesn't believe you tell him to go to a Skoda dealership's parts department and ask how many parts they stock will be suitable for his car.

The poor man will be in tears... :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links