Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Fan Washer Jets

Here's the part numbers fella:

White (040) Chamonix White ------- 85381-53070-A0

White Pearl (062) St Lucia Pearl ------- 85381-53070-A1

Silver (1C0) Platinum Ice ------- 85381-53070-B0

Dk grey (1C6) Granite Sky ------- 85381-53070-B1

Black (202) Astral Black ------- 85381-53070-C0

Red (3P0) Scarlatti Red ------- 85381-53070-D0

Beige met (4R4) Persian Quartz ------- 85381-53070-E0

Dk green (6R4) Glenarvon Pine ------- 85381-53070-G0

Grey/blue (8N6) Antimony -------- 85381-53070-J0

Dk blue (8P4) Montrose Blue ------- 85381-53070-J1

You need two of these as they come individually :)

Also don't forget there are different types...the normal 3 jets of water per jet washer type, single fan spray of water type and im sure theres another version which escapes me at the moment. Im also after a set of fan spray type in black as the one ive got at the moment (3 jets) keeps getting blocked and end up only one working lol

As the title suggests really. I seem to be unable to find anywhere to buy them but have found topics about people fitting them, where are you all getting these from...?! Please :)

Cheers.

i was once told that toyota or lexus dealers may be able to supply parts for toyota/lexus cars but that might have been wrong, could always try B&Q......

As the title suggests really. I seem to be unable to find anywhere to buy them but have found topics about people fitting them, where are you all getting these from...?! Please :)

Cheers.

i was once told that toyota or lexus dealers may be able to supply parts for toyota/lexus cars but that might have been wrong, could always try B&Q......

Did anybody ever tell you how witty and clever you are? No...? Hmmm i wonder why...

I don't think they are unfortunately - I'm going to have a nosey around the dealers when I go as in terms of what sorts they have nowadays on other Toyotas as mine aim way too low at the screen on the Aristo - Mike Morse once said the ones for the Aygo fit I believe so that may be my next port of call to see if the aim is any higher with thseo?

I don't think they are unfortunately - I'm going to have a nosey around the dealers when I go as in terms of what sorts they have nowadays on other Toyotas as mine aim way too low at the screen on the Aristo - Mike Morse once said the ones for the Aygo fit I believe so that may be my next port of call to see if the aim is any higher with thseo?

Hmm, I suspected they weren't adjustable. Mine aim a fair bit lower than those in Wozza's pic.

I don't think mine were that bad on the IS - wonder if what applies to the standard washers with the pin holes being adjustable by a needle would apply to these if you were to pop a small flatblade screwdriver in the nozzle and lift up?

May have a go when I get my car back as mine are hitting about 2 or three inches up the screen :lol:

Cheers.

Did anybody ever tell you how witty and clever you are? No...? Hmmm i wonder why...

actually they have...... out of interest where did u try and find them before??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links