Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello

one for all or maybe some of the oil burners on here, just brought a 220d and not sure i would myself but was wondering if anyone runs on veggie oil? or a mix either with one of the kits you can get or by just bunging it in and what results do you get? i.e difference in efficiency how much you think your saving etc etc? :question:

I thought you couldn't do that on common rail diesels with all their fancy tech and only works on the older diesel cars? :unsure:

:huh: not sure if you can or not have heard about people doing it (possibly on other cars maybe older stuff) but was wondering if anyone had done it / if its possible and what if any are the benifits (cost i am assuming but is that offset with having to buy more fuel filters etc etc??) as i said before not really convinced it would be something i would try myself if they thought it was ok to do wouldnt they sell them to run on veggie oil / chip fat anyway? all seams a bit back to the future to me :hocus-pokus:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links