Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Creaking Noise From Behind Front Wheels When Braking And Turning Toge

Please can anyone help - I have a 3 year old IS250 that when i am driving it if I slow down ie braking and turn the steering at the same time it makes a deep squeeking / creaking noise -( its very noticeable when I am braking ( its an auto) and steering slowly into my garage or when slowly driving in a car park over speed bumps but I have heard it when turning quicker . If I dont use the brakes it makes no noise. Both discs and pads where changed by Lexus about 9 months ago.

Any help would be appreciated

Please can anyone help - I have a 3 year old IS250 that when i am driving it if I slow down ie braking and turn the steering at the same time it makes a deep squeeking / creaking noise -( its very noticeable when I am braking ( its an auto) and steering slowly into my garage or when slowly driving in a car park over speed bumps but I have heard it when turning quicker . If I dont use the brakes it makes no noise. Both discs and pads where changed by Lexus about 9 months ago.

Mine does that also, but only when reversing on lock after coming to a halt,, the dealer gave the standard 'they all do that sir'

Hi Paulandlouise

got the same problem as you ,I was waiting to see if I was going to get the steering recall before I ask Lexus Bristol to check .I will try to get the car in next week and will let you know their findings.

cheers

Bonny

Hi Paulandlouise

got the same problem as you ,I was waiting to see if I was going to get the steering recall before I ask Lexus Bristol to check .I will try to get the car in next week and will let you know their findings.

cheers

Bonny

Thanks Bonny will wait to see what they say before booking mine in - spent a long time trawling the web and it seems that it may be the brake pads moveing and they either need shims or copper grease to pad the pads out ???? not sure on any of this so fingers cross you get yours sorted

Paul

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links