Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sony Dsc T77 Camera

Asi

hi there,

i have bought a sony camera yesterday for £150 and it was working perfrect yesterday. dropped it yesterdya and got a scratch on it but it was working perfectly fine after that. today i put it in my pocket and took it out and was going to take a picture and the screen isnt working its coming on but all sort of colours if you get what i mean. the touch screen works. gutted!

where did you buy it from? i would take it back even though its damaged really lol, just say you were given a used product

Argos do that alot, I always check the seals or selotape on every product i buy from Argos.

I bought a toy for my son, and the there bought the box out open from one side, and got selotape in front of me to close it again, i told them where to stick it and got them to give me another.

PC world sold me my tv adaptor, and it had no remote in the box, took it back and had a right go at the guy at the customer service desk, who was the store manager.

give it a go

yh comet are right basterds for returning, ive had dealings with them for my wifes hairstraightner

just take it back, opened up, and say you bought this opened it up found it damaged and its not working,and that you disgusted that comet sold you a used faulty item, and you want to speak to a manager, ok yes its lying but who cares? i dont, not when it comes to major stores like those

plus what you got to loose, if there say no, just take it on the chin.

i had fun has my wife did not like her hairstraightner and goods like those you cant return, i took it back and told them the problem was intermittent and its goes off, there tested it and it worked which was correct, so i said ok ill take it, and comeback the next day. luckly two days later it completly broke down. lol

I work in sales and get loads of pepole trying to retunr "faulty goods" that they have damaged!

Go in with a good attitude like its a cheap camera and you have 20 more expencive ones at home and this is for taking photos of your cat that you hate!

If you have a more dont really care if i get it fix/replaced attitude the person will pick up on this and think that "no way would you have done this damage to it, and would be trying it on"!

Dont go in demanding anything till your last card had being delt as stomping in asking to see the manager will only get their backs up and they will be straight on their back foot digging in and thats just a lost cause.

Hope this helps...

PS, on another note if your girlfreind/wife has a low cut top and a good set of lungs, give it her and get her to pick out the most needy guy who works there and get her to take it back!!

That one ALWAYS works on me.........

I work in sales and get loads of pepole trying to retunr "faulty goods" that they have damaged!

Go in with a good attitude like its a cheap camera and you have 20 more expencive ones at home and this is for taking photos of your cat that you hate!

If you have a more dont really care if i get it fix/replaced attitude the person will pick up on this and think that "no way would you have done this damage to it, and would be trying it on"!

Dont go in demanding anything till your last card had being delt as stomping in asking to see the manager will only get their backs up and they will be straight on their back foot digging in and thats just a lost cause.

Hope this helps...

PS, on another note if your girlfreind/wife has a low cut top and a good set of lungs, give it her and get her to pick out the most needy guy who works there and get her to take it back!!

That one ALWAYS works on me.........

:D

I'm going to try that one next time (well not me, obviously)

this is common. If you drop cameras etc then it can crack the LCD screen due to the shock.

Its an arse, but you can get replacement screens for parts places etc. Thoguh usually cheaper to get a new camera!! If you got it on Visa you might be insured under that?

this is common. If you drop cameras etc then it can crack the LCD screen due to the shock.

Its an arse, but you can get replacement screens for parts places etc. Thoguh usually cheaper to get a new camera!! If you got it on Visa you might be insured under that?

its murder. i was going to buy a case aswell but oh well its life. i just bought insurance for it and would claim off that in a week or so and it would cover me in future aswell so all good now.

^^^what Redz said^^^

plus this is now completely open as it is public information on a forum.

I'd suggest if anyone was going to do such a naughty :o fraudulent :tsktsk: thing they would be

much muc much more discrete about it......:winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links