Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Decent Garage In The North West

rock on

hi, all loc members.. sure ive seen a garage mentioned somewhere on the site but thought i would introduce myself instead of looking around,, does anyone know of a decent garage in the north west or surrounding areas where i can have a few cosmetic jobs done to my 97 aristo v300.. .i.e getting a rear fog light fitted into rear bumper instead of hanging one underneath, also what would a decent turbo timer cost me and name/type i should ask for,, probably forgot something else.. will get round to getting some pictures on soon,,, but car details are as follows.......BLACK 97 V300 VERTEX,POLISHED CHROME GRILL,,STAGGERED 19 INCH alloys,,ILLUMINATED ARISTO SILLS,,BLITZ BOOST GAUGE AND SBC CONTROLLER SET AT 0;8 CUSTOM MADE EXHAUST SO IM TOLD,, TINTS,,WIND DEFLECTORS,, ELECTRIC REAR BLIND,,cheers rock on...club virginity gone now...

Welcome mate,

for any engine work i'd certainly suggest Charlesworth motors near Glossop.

but for bodywork cant really help mate unless your willing to travel to Morecambe?

Welcome though

Stav

Thanks chaps for the quick replys,,chatsworth was the one i had seen but forgot where i had seen it.. i will have a ride out on saturday morning to both garages and see what they can do for me

called up to to glossop and oldham saturday they seem like good guys.. auto-serve wasnt keen on cutting into my rear bumper, at least they were honest,, a garage i called to last week said he will have a look but it will be trial and error didnt really fancy that.. i will have to find the smallest fog light i can and make do its in for mot thursday not sure how it passed without fog on last year once again cheers for the help..

called up to to glossop and oldham saturday they seem like good guys.. auto-serve wasnt keen on cutting into my rear bumper, at least they were honest,, a garage i called to last week said he will have a look but it will be trial and error didnt really fancy that.. i will have to find the smallest fog light i can and make do its in for mot thursday not sure how it passed without fog on last year once again cheers for the help..

Don't the Aristo's have the fog light in the boot lid like the is200/300 or can it be made to work this way, as i don't remember seeing any fog light stuck on the back of Anees or Aido Aristo's :question:

Gord,

Imrans Aristo has a small fog light fitted to the bottom on the bumper. I think it just depends on how it was done when the cars were SVA'd. Mine was fitted with a dual element bulb in the rear so the fog light also acted as an extra brake light. Looked pretty cool.

I was at Auto-Serve on Sat and they did say a very nice black Aristo came. They liked the car ;)

with side lights on, the rear fogs act as side lights aswell as brakes when applied, i , just noticed today stabilising bracket on sard induction split were attached to body, all in time just working my way around it not a lot of probs just want to keep on top of it..

hi guys, got the car back from the garage with the mot failure list ---rear seatbelt not retracting, had to show him by lifting the rear blind a bit and up went the belt,,no fog light obvious,,both headlights aiming to high which i new after re-placing both xenons with a struggle,[hands to big] o/side repeater wrong colour [ i have clear on both sides] both front tyres worn on inner camber time to do some searching -245/35/19.. glad both rear ok 275/30/19....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links