Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jdm Or Modified Foglights?

Anybody know what kind of foglights these are in this pic????????

Or better sitll, where i could get a set????

or have these been moulded into the fromt bumper????

link

thanks

It almost looks like he's just taken the outer lens off of the standard fog light (still leaving the projector lens thats inside and does most of the work) and then painted the surround to match the bumper. Looks pretty cool really

That's TheDon's old car, they're just standard foglights, he opened them up, sprayed the inside black and then sealed them up again.

I think it's the angle and lighting of the shot that makes it look different, if you saw it close up it's just a standard fog light with the inside sprayed black. Not actually a difficult thing to do if you're interested, have a search on here there's quite a few people who have done it and put up guides on how to do it.

You may well be right James,

but i think it looks too smooth (no recess where the glass lens would sit) and too flush a finish to the bumper,

but i have been wrong before!!!!

Hey Parthiban,

So these do have the glass on the front of them, like you say maybe it is the angle of shot makes it look like there is no glass on them!!

But my glass looks like crap, all stone chipped, i would not get a good look on mine putting the old lens back in, but i did read thru the guides for that procedure on here.

Cheers,

no word on speakers for you yet????????

Yep def still got the lenses on them still, here's a bigger pic, still not obvious but a little clearer:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...ery&id=1213

A little Brasso can really bring up the lenses so worth a shot, but obviously if they're really damaged then that might not work.

As for the speakers, still looking into it, but thinking I might do a replacement in the summer :)

Thanks then, that settles it,

Bumper & grille getting painted to get rid of all the stonechips!!! so the foglight thing will keep me busy while the boys at the shop are painting!!

Thanks lads. :)

I've taken mine apart and sprayed the inside black like a few others on here, it's dead easy to do if you can find one of the how to guides on the site.

I've put yellow halogen bulbs in my fogs I think they look pretty sweet.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links