Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alloys Question

SC-berks

The never ending saga.

Has anyone ever tried 20's? Was thinking about these... but wonder if 20's will just be too much ... and impractical

Aquanuke... you have 20's don't you... will it be a straight plug and play option? or are there troubles.

description... Set of 4 ET18 9.5x20in Rays Volk GTC Face 2s. 5x114.3 stud fitting

SNB20530.jpg

SNB20535.jpg

SNB20531.jpg

Yep, thinking the same... going to go over to his place next weekend, put them on to make sure they fit alright and most likely buy them..

was trying to talk myself out of spending a couple grand.. but think they will suit the car well..

I'll post pics if I buy ;)

As above 20" kahns on mine no problem and the everyday ride is fine two.

I would be all over them they look hot. Get them on

Regards

Chaz

Well went and tried them out today. Not too big, though it looked like would have been ideal to lower an inch.

Problem was that they were off a GTR=4 wheel drive, which called for same width all way around. Think they were 9J's

Fronts stuck out a good half inch further than what looked good/right/normal. I would need to get a new centre piece for the fronts with a better offset ; There was a two finger gap between the tire and control arm/bar... so room for adjustment. imagine that would be £400 per alloy or so, not sure if worth the effort.

Here are pics.

GTCside.jpg

sc430gtc20.jpg

and then the problem shots...

sc430gtc20side.jpg

sc430gtc20bside.jpg

Wife likes the pics... so think I'm on the right track ( as it is her car after all :) )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links