Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Full Geo Set Up, Anywhere In Scotland?

Sorted :D

Contacted Tony @ WIM's!!!

Now to find somewhere with the equipment up here to do this for me!!!

look no further than edinburgh matey ,sighthill to be exact

CLCM hes really good and just got one of the all singing all dancing tracking machines he does all the lotus's, tvr's,carreras and sets up lots of track cars too.

he's a one man band though so you will need to book.

CLCM Tyre Service

11 Bankhead Drive

Edinburgh

EH11 4EJ

0131-458 5559

Sorted :D

Contacted Tony @ WIM's!!!

Now to find somewhere with the equipment up here to do this for me!!!

look no further than edinburgh matey ,sighthill to be exact

CLCM hes really good and just got one of the all singing all dancing tracking machines he does all the lotus's, tvr's,carreras and sets up lots of track cars too.

he's a one man band though so you will need to book.

CLCM Tyre Service

11 Bankhead Drive

Edinburgh

EH11 4EJ

0131-458 5559

Did he use Tony's WIM settings? He gave them to me and I wouldn't use him unless he did. No use going there and getting the Lexus/Toyota settings done as they are crap. If hw does, I'll phone pronto pronto...

Col :winky:

Cheers ormi,

I do have a couple of guy's local to me that said they would do it, but Tony wants to speak to them before going ahead with it, hopefully one of them will be appreoved by Tony, if not then Edinburgh it is!!

Cheers ormi,

I do have a couple of guy's local to me that said they would do it, but Tony wants to speak to them before going ahead with it, hopefully one of them will be appreoved by Tony, if not then Edinburgh it is!!

Where are you thinking of going mate ??

Brian Downie of Kemnay says he's going to phone & speak to tony, but the guy at wallace performance aberdeen seems put off by the fact he has to call someone up to do a job he has done before :crybaby:

Brian Downie of Kemnay says he's going to phone & speak to tony, but the guy at wallace performance aberdeen seems put off by the fact he has to call someone up to do a job he has done before :crybaby:

Yes but Wallace performance would NOT have done the job to WIM settings

Has Brian got all the proper equipment to do it to tony's settings.

If not you would just be throwing your money away

When i spoke to Brian, he said he could get access to the laser equipment, that's when i asked him to call WIM and discuss what was needed and then he could know for sure he could do it, he's a helpful bloke, taking the time to do this.

Wallace performance said he would set the car up to whatever i wanted, but then things went cold when i asked if he could call tony, to discuss it, even when there are 2 of us wanting this done!!!! maybe not big enough gain for the troble of a phone call, but we'll see.

WIM of course would be the way to go but 1100 miles is putting me off, maybe have to be edinbiurgh to the place ormi had his done..

CLCM is a god place been there myself. the guy isnt cocky. very helpful infact.

This looks like it is a go-er then. I'd be happy to go. I've got Tony's WIM setting detail already. Think I'll contact Tony on Monday and see if he's happy with these guys having the detail..

Col... :winky: :) :)

That's the way to go Col,

I'll still be interseted to see if any of these guy's get back to me.

Just boshed and e-mail off to Tony a WIM to see if he's OK with the Edinburgh guy. Don't know about you m8 but I'm fed up chasing around, and Edinburgh isn't that far away anyway. Worth a trip if all goes well. That was a good lead and it loos promising... Fingers crossed.

Col.... :winky: :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links