Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Quote, What You Think?

Hi, I contacted some1 on eBay regarding LPG on our Ls400 Mk2 (1994/95, M reg)

"Hi, We most recently converted an LS400 last week and have converted many more previsouly. For £1350 we offer to supply, install and properly set-up using the most advanced equipment, a top of the range branded (OMVL)Italian fully sequential system, the most advanced on the market, and fit a 94litre tank in the spare wheel location. All our systems come with a full 2 years parts and labour warranty. Hope to hear from you further, Best regards, Simon. 07xxxxx"

Thats what was sent to me after I contacted him through

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:X:RTQ:GB:1123

What do you think?! LS400 has done nearly 95k and I do 80 miles a day so need something to save my petrol costs!

i have just bought a ls 400 with lpg on don't know if this helps you but i couldnt get less than £2000 for system fitted so but car already done, driven 400 miles in it and the gas is great not quite as smooth but you would hardly tell.

go for it be green

Hi OMVL is good kit, there is a company in Preston who will do a LS 400 with a multi point morreli plug & learn kit for £1199

they are on eBay aswell, choice is yours, there is a lpg forum you can check them out on. Im well pleased with my BRC kit I had fitted last November cost me £1750 then .But its well worth it.

Mine was done last year in Cardiff. Cost £1600 with a no quibble 2 year warranty. 85 litre tank, sequential system and software discs and hook up cable so I can adjust it via my laptop.

I can squeeze 80 litres into the tank from empty and can't tell the difference when its on gas or petrol.

well chuffed

Champagne fuel for Shandy money.

can you fit a 94 litre tank in the spare wheel area? do you need to get a tyre-weld yourself or do they supply one?

whats better? morreli or OMVL?

The better kit would be the one which is plug & learn if both of them are, its down to who is the best installer get references from previos customers Or look on the lpg forum search the installers name & see what comes up.

I use ride on puncture sealent in my tyres. goes in before you have a puncture balances the wheels & maintains preasure better.

get the biggest tank you can in the spare wheel well mine is a bit too small at 75 litres, 85 would be ideal you can only fill to 80% capacity.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links