Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Power Mod/chip

I was thinking of putting a power chip in my is200, i would love to Know if they are worth geting or not.

this is one i found on ebay

Item number: 230347743723

Just send be a can of Stella mate if you just wanting to spend some money :D

If you use the search button, this is covered many many times :D

Save your money, or as said, send me a Stella :winky:

Waste of money- might as well as use £20 notes as toliet paper.

If you want more power then you need to look at a supercharger/turbo or engine conversion.

Just read some feedback from this seller: (As quoted from ebay):

"This caused my new TypeR to run like crap.did offer refund, but not worth it"- buyers feedback

"You was told it won't work with ur Remapped type R.. we still gave u refund too."- sellers feeback

why dont you buy a 12v inverter wire that in and just plug a hair dryer in to the inverter then put the hair dryer into your intake that would do the same job!!!might cost a few pence more but you'll see a 150bhp gain. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do you mean no good i've got loads of these fitted and i'm currently running 3000bhp all for under £100 :whistling:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: oh are you also getting 100mpg?

What do you mean no good i've got loads of these fitted and i'm currently running 3000bhp all for under £100 :whistling:

I get 900 miles off 20pence and that's doing 170mph everywhere it's great :P

is that why you changed the spoiler??to keep your car on the ground at 170mph :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These things are just crappy resistors arent they? Waste of time. I think the manufacture cost is equivalent to a couple of pence lol!

:offtopic: As above; where in Coventry r u?

I'm in Courthouse Green - i think theres quite a few of us in Cov now so it would be good to meet up at some point . . . . . :question:

Yep I think it's normally just a resistor which makes the car think it's colder than it really is. The (bad) theory is that this will fool the car into injecting more fuel and therefore giving you more power etc. But it may well just end up with you overfuelling and possibly damaging your plugs/engine. Or just wasting fuel. In any case, it's certainly a waste of money.

is that why you changed the spoiler??to keep your car on the ground at 170mph :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No added the spoiler to keep it on the ground at 700mph 170 is normal cruzin speed, think i'll buy a few more an go for a Million horse powers :whistling: :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links