Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Just A Quickie

Booked my IS in to WIM for a geometry set up. I am doing a bit of budgeting for various summer trips and would like to know roughly how much is it.

Sorry for being a bit cheeky :blush:

Normally in the region of £100 ish.

Best "mod" for the money you can spend on your car.

Booked my IS in to WIM for a geometry set up. I am doing a bit of budgeting for various summer trips and would like to know roughly how much is it.

Blimey.. how I WISH i lived close to WIM.. Hopefully next week, I'll have somewhere in Edinburgh who'll do the geo to Tony's setting...

Col...

Blimey.. how I WISH i lived close to WIM.. Hopefully next week, I'll have somewhere in Edinburgh who'll do the geo to Tony's setting...

Col.

I dont live near WIM sadly I am just popping in on my way to the nurburgring in the summer. :winky:

Col...

who did you find in edinburgh matey? did you go with clcm?

Col...

Yep, I am calling em on Monday. This past week has been a whirlwind... I hope they know how to doit properly and have the right stuff.?????

Col... :winky: :tomato:

Col...

Yep, I am calling em on Monday. This past week has been a whirlwind... I hope they know how to doit properly and have the right stuff.?????

this man is prob the best up this way and his tracking machine is the same as tony at wims.

Col...

this man is prob the best up this way and his tracking machine is the same as tony at wims.

That's great news Ormi.. thanks..

Col

when i worked for reno we used to take all the 225's their for setting up and you'd always see the big flash cars getting set up lotus, bentley ferrari etc he really is good mate you'll have no probs and he's not that expensive.

For those who need it, here is the info for CLCM Edinburgh:

C.L.C.M Wheel Alignment Ltd

11, Bankhead Drive, Sighthill Industrial Estate, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH11 4EJ

Tel: 0131 458 5559

Col.......... :D

For those who need it, here is the info for CLCM Edinburgh:

C.L.C.M Wheel Alignment Ltd

11, Bankhead Drive, Sighthill Industrial Estate, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH11 4EJ

Tel: 0131 458 5559

Col.......... :D

when you going to book it in for?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links