Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

*please Read* Cruise 4 Cancer

Cruise4Cancer

Hi,

My names Nick, my partner and I are looking for your support in our effort to raise money for Cancer Research.

We are desperately trying to raise awareness for cancer research. My partner and I have spent many an hour throwing ideas about, trying to find an original and hard hitting method to raise awareness and financial support for cancer research. I know you have heard it all before, however please read on and support us in our bid to make a difference...

The Inspiration

Cancer has caused indiscernible heartache, worry and surprisingly joy to myself and my family, but it doesn’t always work this way as we know coming off the back of Jade Goody (RIP) and the millions of other people around the world who are not fortunate enough to get the specialized treatments that has the capability to help people fight the seemingly endless battle against cancer.

Early last year a very close family friend became a victim of Non Hodgkin’s disease (a form of cancer), he was the most unlikely candidate, he was healthy; mentally and physically strong and took pride in taking care of himself. Using this strength and the state of the art technology in medicine he managed to fight this deadly disease due to his determination. He tried his hardest to remain as strong as ever no matter how hard the cancer was hitting him. What was without a doubt the toughest time of his life, he is now recovered physically from his ordeal and continuing on to be the man I did and still do look up to. Not every story ends this way but with your help we can change this and make stories like his a more common occurrence.

How Can You Get Involved?

We are in the process of organizing a massive Car Run e.g. London to Brighton. We are not focusing on any one car club or car manufacturer but spreading it to every corner of the automotive industry. With your support we can make this an incredible event as well as a life changing one for millions of people affected by this devastating disease by raising money for Cancer Research. We need your help.

We are currently working on a website for the event and will contact you as soon as it is up and running.

Please either post here with your support/ideas or email us at Cruise4Cancer@hotmail.co.uk

Thank You,

Nick and Georgia

would love to do the cruise for cancer (my papa just passed away last month due to cancer) but i'm afraid london is too far away(8hours)

good luck and hope you do well.

EDIT

at my papas funeral we got donations(£3500) which was split between two cancer funds who helped my papa and gran in the final days of his life and rest of the family understand what was going to happen and how we could all help him.

i like the idea of a cruise but why not do it from south to north and have diff clubs / members join for sections along the way. im sure you could get a few clubs to hold meets along the way.

would almost be a cannonball run type event without the speeding (i would guess) and other such hijinks!

Thats a great idea. My grandad died 18 months ago, and would also love to do this but I live in manchester, and the distance is just too far. I wouldnt mind if i could donate the burnt fuel used, but id be looking at £150 in fuel minimum.

Good look and i hope you raise a lot of money!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links