Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hsd Coilovers

I'm toying with the idea of coilovers, but the spec of the BC Racing ones looks just as good if not better (bigger range of damping adjustment, for example) and they're cheaper too (less than £600), and I've also read good feedback on those (e.g. from Evo owners).

There's also the Japspeed Group Buy going on on LOC, which has an even better price.

By the way, some people will be aware that the recent Group Buy for coilovers from K-Sport changed into a Group Buy for BC Racing coilovers (due to problems with getting hold of the K-Sports etc), and those BC coilovers should be with the buyers in the next week or so. So hopefully they'll be able to get them fitted before long and report back.

dave count me in.

Hit the link dude and check it out, its a web only offer it says. Unsure if u have to be a registered user or not and im not on forums as much nowadays so im getting a mate who uses the site to order mines :)

I'm toying with the idea of coilovers, but the spec of the BC Racing ones looks just as good if not better (bigger range of damping adjustment, for example) and they're cheaper too (less than £600), and I've also read good feedback on those (e.g. from Evo owners).

There's also the Japspeed Group Buy going on on LOC, which has an even better price.

Do u have a link to the BC racing ones mate? They sound intresting

Also anychance you could put this up in the groupbuy section to see if theres an intrest, or is that a nono as it not specifically a site related group buy?

Do u have a link to the BC racing ones mate? They sound intresting

BC Racing coilovers (the IS200 ones have rubber top mounts, though pillowball ones are an option I believe)

Also anychance you could put this up in the groupbuy section to see if theres an intrest, or is that a nono as it not specifically a site related group buy?

Don't know what the policy is on that, best bet is to PM the moderators and ask them.

whats wrong with the Japspeed ones...there are 2 guys in it all ready and 3 more would make it a goer.

nothing in it for me, other than i know the guy who owns japspeed so can always ensure theres good customer service

Nothing really wrong with the Japspeed coilovers IMHO, except they're only that price on a Group Buy (so dependent on numbers etc), and the lead time is pretty long.

I can't see anything saying that when the ride height is adjusted, the damper stroke length isn't affected, but I presume that's the case.

whats wrong with the Japspeed ones...there are 2 guys in it all ready and 3 more would make it a goer.

nothing in it for me, other than i know the guy who owns japspeed so can always ensure theres good customer service

the GReddy coilovers are made by the same people that make the Japspeed coilovers, and the people who make the GReddy coilovers is BC Racing, they also make megan and apexi coilovers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links