Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Been thinking about changing my stock 17" wheels for 18" and lowering the car a little. Also thinking about the front lip/rear spoiler combination for my IS250 SE.

So some questions:

- What wheels look good - I love the IS-F wheels (I know they're 19" and OEM massively pricey) but none the less, that's the look.

- How low? 30mm seems par for the course

- Which body kit bits would you go with? Front lip I think is a given, but rear apron, rear boot spoiler, side skirts? Anyone got any experience?

Thanks!

So, a bit more research and I find Sewell Lexus Parts, a US company. An OEM colour coded front lip is appear to be $110, side skirts $128 and rear bumper lips $110. All looks like Lexus OEM ground effects kits (GFX). So how come it's soooo cheap in the US?

So, a bit more research and I find Sewell Lexus Parts, a US company. An OEM colour coded front lip is appear to be $110, side skirts $128 and rear bumper lips $110. All looks like Lexus OEM ground effects kits (GFX). So how come it's soooo cheap in the US?

That's where I purchased my GFX kit from, and managed to hand carry it back on BA :D . At the time it wasn't available in the UK, but available in the US already colour coded. Supply and demand again, as always.

That's where I purchased my GFX kit from, and managed to hand carry it back on BA :D . At the time it wasn't available in the UK, but available in the US already colour coded. Supply and demand again, as always.

So I investigated the cost of the UK kit a little more and have been quoted over 5 times the price in the UK - what on earth is that all about? :tsktsk:

• 2 weeks later...

I put 19" on my IS and I have the sport suspension, for me is the best combo. 19x8.5 235/35 front and 255/35 rear

I bought the F-Sport intake to Sewell and now I'm waiting for the rear trunk lip

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links