Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Make Mp3 Cd And Show Track Names

Hello, I can't seem to make a mp3 cd work in my ML system. Any one know what to do it keeps saying something like no music files on the screen. Also the track names on original CD's sometimes show and sometimes don't (even on the same CD so it's not the disk). HELP! Thanks!!

Works fine in our Prius (effectively the same system) - just picked a few folders of MP3s, dragged them onto the CD and they worked fine :)

How did you create yours?

From experience, you have to make sure that the CD has been finalised (ie is no longer writeable). If you are using windows, the option to choose is to play in other CD players, not the one that allows it to be written to or read on other computers.

Paul

Works fine in our Prius (effectively the same system) - just picked a few folders of MP3s, dragged them onto the CD and they worked fine :)

How did you create yours?

Dragged & Dropped. May be a problem with long track names / mp3 & wma mixed up on same disc?

Dragged & Dropped. May be a problem with long track names / mp3 & wma mixed up on same disc?

Haven't tried any WMA so not sure if that could be the cause, but yeah I just dragged and dropped, it's also a CD-RW, not just a CD-R and it works fine.

But try all the suggestions above, might be that one of those makes it work. Sometimes the actual brand of the CD can make a difference, and in very rare cases the actual CD writer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links