Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Cars Got A New Coat...

jomo

Finaly got my car finish and back from the painters on monday, so while i'm on my hols i treated her to a full body massage, and also fitted footwell leds which iv had kicking around the garage for weeks.

Shots were taken in low light as i didnt finish cleaning till late on. (also forgot to take off my fillter lens!!)

side%202.jpg

DSC02601.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02610.jpg

Footwell leds

drivers%20side.jpg

pass%20side.jpg

HID's driving lights 6000K

front%201.jpg

HID's full beam 6000K

front%203.jpg

Daylight shots the day i got her back, still not clean yet.

DSCF1537.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

Very nice. You have the same colour car as mine, but on an X reg my paint is starting to look a bit shabby. I've also had some kind people scuff all but one corner of the car, i hate car parks.

Was it a full respray? How much did it cost?

Very nice. You have the same colour car as mine, but on an X reg my paint is starting to look a bit shabby. I've also had some kind people scuff all but one corner of the car, i hate car parks.

Was it a full respray? How much did it cost?

Not quite a full respray, front and rear bumpers, bonnet, wings, driver door, mirrors, all scratches and scuff buffed out and a full inside outside and under bonnet valet £650.

It took them having the car twice to get it right!! First time it was a mess and i went sick at the boss who told me to bring the car back for him to fix him self and give me a part refund.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links