Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Exhaust

Its_Me

Hello

I am new here so a little help would be much appreciated. I have a standardish IS200 at the moment but looking for the best places for some mods. First on my list is a HKS Hiper muffler, where is the best place to get one of these??

Hi there..

Welcome to the club, First thing to do is join Gold, a small fee for a vast amount of savings..

For any mods to your IS click on the `Torque Developments` links above and you'll be able to find various mods for the IS. GOLD members recieve DISCOUNTS. :winky:

Hiya Its_Me, im sure the Administrator will sort out your Gold Member Icon soon, it happen to me before and they sort it out pretty fast... WELCOME to the club mate, btw im not far from Middlesbrough, and i think Duncan also from the area...

see Its_Me..... i told you you will get sorted fast...

Welcome to Gold my friend...

and as for Exhaust, HKS hiper muffler are great, i got it on my, it look and sound Awesome...

Maz_is200_4.sized.jpg

WELCOME to the club mate, btw im not far from Middlesbrough, and i think Duncan also from the area...

Ah yes, lovely sunny Middlesbrough.

Welcome to the club matey, what's your real name ?...I can't keep calling you "It's me".

If you want to meet up sometime I'm also from the Boro.

Hi Duncan. My name is Peter. I have seen your car around Boro it looks well smart. What mods has G-Force done for you?

Well hi PETER,

G-Force supplied my wheels and tinted the windows.

How did you know I'd been to G-Force ? :shifty:

Saw by your signature:-

IS 200 SE. Window tints. 7 inch widescreen and DVD player. PC with 7 inch screen and GPS reciver front and rear cameras. Full Under car neons.

Would like to see how you've done your front and rear camera's.....!

Where have you mounted the rear one ?

Hiya Peter, i got my HKS Muffler from TDI through mail order...

IS 200 SE. Window tints. 7 inch widescreen and DVD player. PC with 7 inch screen and GPS reciver front and rear cameras. Full Under car neons.

that sound really nice, love to see it in auction one day mate...

Maz Posted on May 19 2003, 11:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya Peter, i got my HKS Muffler from TDI through mail order...

that sound really nice, love to see it in action one day mate...

Me too, looks like another mini meet coming on :whistling:

I've got the Kenwood 920 DVD/TV and Pioneer Minidisc in mine, it's got the outputs for cameras too, would like to see how yours is set-up and how the under-car neons looks like too :winky:

TDi sent my HKS Super Dragger on Monday.

Just fitted it today...(only took 25 mins.)

Very very impressed... :yahoo: I'm amazed how Quiet it is on tickover, until you get your foot down, then it gives off the sweetest sound when it's warmed up(6 cylinder engines sound sooooo sweet) but even then, It's not loud inside the car. It's exactly what I was after :D

To anyone thinking of changing their back box, I would highly recomend the Super Dragger...

Does anyone know why the new tailpipe gets so much hotter than the old standard one, and if anyone makes some kind of heat shield to protect the rear skirt from melting ????

Saw by your signature:-

Would like to see how you've done your front and rear camera's.....!

Where have you mounted the rear one ?

Hi Duncan. I am still on with installing the PC with the cameras half way there. I am going to get a top dash tray to modify so i can fit the screen for it. And i am going to mount the front camera behind the grill on a bracket and the rear just popping out from underneath the rear bumber.

DUNCAN Posted on May 20 2003, 02:09 PM

Does anyone know why the new tailpipe gets so much hotter than the old standard one, and if anyone makes some kind of heat shield to protect the rear skirt from melting ????

Excellent mate, Go HKS! :yahoo: i don't think you will be needing a heat sheat! I've got the HKS Hiper Ti, and i think AndyHarts got the Super Dragger too, and been fine so far, no sign of melting yet.. :winky:

DUNCAN Posted on May 20 2003, 02:09 PM

Excellent mate, Go HKS! :yahoo: i don't think you will be needing a heat sheat! I've got the HKS Hiper Ti, and i think AndyHarts got the Super Dragger too, and been fine so far, no sign of melting yet.. :winky:

imi,

Does your Hiper muffler get very hot?

Mine gets so hot that I can't even touch the rear skirt around it...

imi,

Does your Hiper muffler get very hot?

Mine gets so hot that I can't even touch the rear skirt around it...

Mine doen't get that hot at all and also i have got the HKS Hyper Ti muffler, best thing is to PM "AndyHarts" as he has got the Super Dragger too and see if he has similar ocurrances with his or he may have a solution to the skirt getting hot.. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links