Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does This Work

ye mate they are amazing i fitted one and got my car rolling roaded and it made 450bhp so i'm getting an other one should be close to 800bhp with two of them fitted....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

only kidding mate they are worthless and all they do is cause an obstruction in the inlet pipe!!!ie not good!!

dont listen to the others they are only jelous you found out about this super wonder product before they did......of course they work why else would it be on eBay only cost £14.99 and not fitted as standard in every production car ever made?

i have 10 of them on my car but i cant take the car out of the garage much because having 10 fitted if i touch the go faster pedal i am approaching the speed of light in 2 seconds and then the paint on the bonnet starts to melt after a while...... :lol:

here you go.... this is money well spent and the dollar is so low it's daylight robbery if you ask me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-01-02-03...d=p4506.c0.m245

everything you need but before you order just check that it's right for your car

i know it says is300 but thats what they called them in the usa

here you go.... this is money well spent and the dollar is so low it's daylight robbery if you ask me

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-01-02-03...d=p4506.c0.m245

everything you need but before you order just check that it's right for your car

i know it says is300 but thats what they called them in the usa

thats what they called them in the usa??????? yip your right coz they are is300 ie its a 3lrt engine....is200 ie its a 2lrt engine so thumbs up if you have a is300 the kit will fit bad news if you have a is200... :crybaby::crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links