Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know where to get a driver's side wiperblade/carrier. Lexus Teesside fitted a nearside one for me for £4 but said they could only get Lexus ones for the offside .... at £40

Mike

Anyone know where to get a driver's side wiperblade/carrier. Lexus Teesside fitted a nearside one for me for £4 but said they could only get Lexus ones for the offside .... at £40

Mike

I' ve just got a Bosch complete with wind deflector from AutoSport in Washington for £11. Works fine quiet no smears. I'll get the number off the box for you tomorrow. I also had to have a new washer pump £74 + vat from Lexus and an after market one which fits exactly with a little mod to the spades, £12.

Bosch Super Plus 22S 550mm/22" drivers side wiper C/W wind deflector. £11. Send your lass for it and they'll fit it as well.

yes but if I send our lass they'll charge her £25. Thanks though - I'll take a drive up one day next week

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
Bosch Super Plus 22S 550mm/22" drivers side wiper C/W wind deflector. £11. Send your lass for it and they'll fit it as well.

yes but if I send our lass they'll charge her £25. Thanks though - I'll take a drive up one day next week

Mike

Thought I'd better let people know that I don't think this Bosch wiper fits the LS430 ... or at least I can't see how to do it. In fact I can't even see how to get the old one off

Mike

Mike

Thought I'd better let people know that I don't think this Bosch wiper fits the LS430 ... or at least I can't see how to do it. In fact I can't even see how to get the old one off

Mike

Have you heard of Costco? Got a 22" Goodyear all in one design wiper for less than £6 there. Looks great as the all in one design fits the chunky design of the LS400.